The Empowering Institute Online Membership Application Form
Please fill in the application form below so that we can contact you.
Terms And Conditions
1. Steps to be followed to benefit from the Services and Opportunities as a Member of The Empowering Institute.
• Once approved to become a Member, the successful Applicant must pay the prescribed membership fee into the The Empowering Institute cheque account.
• A Compulsory one day orientation seminar must be attended by new Members at the office situated at 265 Ontdekkers Road, Horizon, Roodepoort. (lunch to be provided).
• After the above orientation seminar, the Member will have a one-on-one meeting at the office above.
• Scheduled appointments must be made at reception before any meetings.
• Scheduled appointments may only be made by Members.
2. Due to continuous marketing, the membership and membership fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. Due to the variety of business opportunities offered by The Empowering Institute the criteria and finance criteria may vary based on individuals and industry risks.
4. Separate Terms and Conditions are applicable as per every opportunity offered at The Empowering Institute.
5. The member must undertake to give his or her full co-operation to assist The Empowering Institute with any required information and/or documentation required.
6. It must be understood that the possibility of an unsuccessful application for finance may persist due to unsettled accounts with creditors.
7. The Empowering Institute is NOT a financial service provider.
8. Specific associates of The Empowering Institute offer financing of trucks, subject to a deposit and relevant Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding any bad credit listing.
9. In the event of a dispute between the Member and The Empowering Institute the matter must be referred to for arbitration to save high legal costs.
10. The Applicant/Member was introduced to an agent/representative of The Empowering Institute where the Terms and Conditions were explained to me.
11. Once a successful Applicant becomes a Member with The Empowering Institute, renewal of membership is non-essential by virtue of continuous membership
12. Application approvals are valid for a period of no more than 60 days from date of approval.
13. If any of the members personal details change, they undertake to alert The Empowering Institute of said changes.
14. I am familiar with the English language and I understand all the terms and conditions laid out above.
© 1991 - 2020 The Empowering Institute, Creating Success Since 1991. The Empowering Institute, 34 Ton Side Tippers, Start-Up Trucking Business Opportunities and Mentoring. Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Business Models In The Small, Micro And Medium Enterprise (SMME) Markets, Proudly South African Small Business And Medium Enterprise Development Company.