Trucking | Transport Facilitation | The Empowering Institute
Branded as our flagship medium-size business opportunity, our Transport Contractors reap daily financial rewards.
This model provides members with a 5-year transport contract with “in house” finance options.
Start-up costs vary from member to member.
The Empowering Institute has secured contracts with Collection Points to transport minerals like coal, chrome, manganese and platinum to dedicated drop off points.
The member has a contract with an administrative sub division situated at our head office, which operates as the link between the Collection Point and the Transport Contractor.
Start Your Own Trucking Business, 34 Ton Side Tipper Contracts, Transport Facilitation, 5 Year Truck Contracts, We Specialize in 34-Ton Side Tippers.
34 Ton Side Tippers Contracts, Commercial Trucking And Transportation Services, Contact Us Today To Start Your Very Own Successful South African Trucking Company Now.
BENEFITS OF THE CONTRACT FACILITATION:
1. All repairs and maintenance are facilitated through The Empowering Institute to reduce the down time for the Transport Contractor.
2. The drivers and trucks are monitored on behalf of the transport contractor.
3. Other than the first month’s salary for the driver, GIT, truck and trailer insurance and breakdowns, all other costs are covered in the start up.
Administration functions can include:
- Monitoring of loads.
- Monitoring truck conditions.
- Monitoring repair and maintenance progress.
- Preparing invoices for transport contractors.
- Monitoring Diesel Consumption.
T & C’s Always Apply.
© 1991 - 2020 The Empowering Institute, Creating Success Since 1991. The Empowering Institute, 34 Ton Side Tippers, Start-Up Trucking Business Opportunities and Mentoring. Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Business Models In The Small, Micro And Medium Enterprise (SMME) Markets, Proudly South African Small Business And Medium Enterprise Development Company.